Tuesday, December 13, 2011

There's been more than a few days between my last post and this one...and no real reason.

Here's a few observations from my past month:

* disappointments happen.....

* there are always opportunities to help others.....


* self-sacrifice is so very hard....

* there's more joy & frustration to be had in a day of playing with a toddler than I ever thought possible...


* Central Qld summers are so very sticky....

* the internet can be such a time waster....

* plans change....

* farewells are not always sad....

* self-absorbtion doesn't really help anyone....

* parents are lovely.....

* op shopping is fun....

* pork crackling is so yummy....

* Christmas carols lighten my spirit....

* teenagers are capable of so much good stuff.....

* waiting can be tiring.....

* living with hope is essential....

Nothing groundbreaking here...but just a few thoughts that may resonate with you. I have learnt to trust God more in the past month and know that His plans are to teach me and help me to become more like Jesus....even through the everydayness of life.

So I am grateful for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers...please comment...let's see if we can get the occasional conversation happening:)