Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Way Back...

...I posted the lyrics of Third Day's Love Song.

Here they are again...and this time you can listen as you watch the Love Song clip.

This song never fails to bring to tears to my eyes. Why? Because it is the ultimate love song...."Just to be with you, I would do anything." What a promise. And one we humans make often, but as the song suggests, we rarely follow through. Jesus made the promise and fulfilled it....in spectacular, painful, bloody, grief-stricken, loving style....for you and for me.

"Just to be with you, I've done everything....there's no price I did not pay." What a sacrifice....what love Jesus and the Father must have for us. That they would pay this price to be with us is astounding.

Won't you take many moments this long weekend to remember...to be grateful and to share that same love?


Again....I marvel at your love Jesus. Thank-you seems so inadequate, but it's all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers...please comment...let's see if we can get the occasional conversation happening:)