Wednesday, March 2, 2011

From Numbers 6

“The LORD bless you 
   and keep you; 
the LORD make his face shine on you 
   and be gracious to you; 
the LORD turn his face toward you 
   and give you peace.”


Who is this LORD?
He is YAHWEH....Jehovah.
He is the ETERNAL, UNCHANGING ONE.
He is the God who is self-existent, holy, 'other'.
He is CREATOR of the whole universe....and you.
He is ALMIGHTY, POWERFUL, KING of KINGS.
He is LOVE, GRACE, PEACE, GOODNESS, LIGHT.


He PROTECTS and PROVIDES.
He fulfils promises.
He is concerned for His people and acts on their behalf.


How do I know?
A. I have seen Him at work in MY life
B. Exodus 3 tells me He is 'I AM'


So today, I pray that YAHWEH pours all that He is into your life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kirsty, I just discovered those verses yesterday, and loved them. xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers...please comment...let's see if we can get the occasional conversation happening:)