Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Friends & Faves #11

In the theme of the website I am linking to today, I am going to KIS this post.


Faves:
What are you getting your kids this Christmas? Is the shopping list l-o-n-g? Take a moment to click over to check out this list. It might just give you pause....food for thought....and help chart you a sensible course through the 'silly season'. (Thanks for the link T.) I'd love to hear back from any of you with your thoughts about these 35 gifts. As I read them, I can't help but be ever-so grateful to my parents who, while they weren't perfect parents (there's no such thing!) they did a fabulous job of gifting us in all of these areas. Thanks Mum and Dad...hope we do as good a job as you:)

Friends:
Where are you? Would love to hear from some of you so we can add a realness to Friday's posts. You telling us a bit about your life...journey...challenges.....adventures....God-moments......lessons learned.....questions you're asking....WHATEVER!!!! Please be in touch...soon!

Meanwhile, a tribute to my friends:
We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.” (Jeanette Winterson)


And: 
“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." (Christopher Robin to Pooh - AA Milne)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers...please comment...let's see if we can get the occasional conversation happening:)