Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Friends and Faves

Hi Faithful Readers...and First-timers!
I have decided to keep Friday's both real and simple. And I need your help to do it.

First, the 'faves' bit. I'll post a website or blog that I read and find helpful. Maybe you'd like to check it out too. Feel free to make suggestions via my email or facebook of blogs or sites you like too.

And second...the 'friends' bit. If you would like to have your say in more than a comment...and I know some of you have had trouble commenting....please Facebook or email me with your thoughts or something you have written and I will endeavour to post it on a Friday.

So friends...get creative...get real!...and send me your suggestions for useful websites and your murmurings. Looking forward to hearing from you....soon!

BTW...today's fave is also a friend (so clever!):

B is also a 30-something Mum....although she is nowhere near as advanced into that decade as I am. She has two blogs worth checking out....you'll see the links to them on this page...just to the left and down.
B Being Cool is a fun look at 'cool' stuff. And considering B's impeccable taste...this stuff is super cool. From websites to accessories to books to 100 cats on the lose in IKEA, if you are looking to increase your coolness quotient, look no further than www.bbeingcool.blogspot.com

And for something a little more life-altering....B also writes Walking With B......her wonderful attempt to 'be real' in the area of spirituality and life. You'll find thought-provoking posts on Sunday mornings and their craziness, perfection and its craziness and all manner of other crazy and not-so-crazy topics.


Keep up the great work B....I love your work!



Finally...if you'll indulge me. Here's my latest favourite photo of my little man....

2 comments:

  1. Aw.... Thanks for the very kind words you wrote about my little hidey holes in the Blogosphere! Very touched. Am loving YOUR work - help keeping me real. Will definitely love to share stuff with you on Fridays, watch this space. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta add some comment love for B - she's awesome! Looks like I'll have to start following too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers...please comment...let's see if we can get the occasional conversation happening:)